Texas Toast Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients19 m servings 433
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 sandwiches)
- Mash avocados in a large bowl. Add onion, lime juice, jalapeno, cilantro, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined. Stir tomato into the guacamole.
- Spread desired amount of guacamole over 2 bread slices; top each with 2 slices Havarti cheese. Cover with the remaining 2 slices bread; butter the outsides.
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat. Cook sandwiches until golden brown on the bottom, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook until other side is browned, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Cook's Notes:
- Regular white bread can be substituted for the Texas toast if desired.
- Cheddar cheese also works well in this recipe.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of guacamole. The actual amount of guacamole consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 433 calories; 28.2 30.1 16.8 82 1340 Full nutrition