Sizzling Steak Burrito Bowl
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 6 m servings 569
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place beef in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Add carne asada marinade, 1 tablespoon adobo sauce, and steak seasoning. Seal and place in refrigerator to marinate for 1 hour.
- Combine ranch dressing, chipotle pepper, and 1 teaspoon adobo sauce in a small bowl until well mixed. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate dressing until ready to assemble meal.
- Combine water, diced tomato mix, Spanish rice mix, and margarine in a large skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place avocado, tomatoes, onion, lettuce, Cheddar cheese, lime, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro in individual ramekins or little bowls as burrito fixings.
- Place pinto beans and corn in individual microwave-safe bowls. Heat in microwave until warm, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Preheat a ridged grill pan over medium-high heat. Grease lightly with oil.
- Drain and discard marinade from the beef, if necessary. Cook on the grill pan until medium-rare, hot and slightly pink in the center, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer beef to a plate.
- Serve beef alongside the rice, burrito fixings, pinto beans, and corn as make-your-own bowls, or divide rice into serving bowls and top with the fixings. Drizzle with the chipotle dressing.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making Spanish rice are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on the box if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 569 calories; 32.9 37.5 32 89 1615 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was excellent! I made a few changes. First, I used a flank steak and made my own marinade with lime juice, oj, fresh jalapeños, cilantro, vinegar, olive oil, fresh garlic, s&p. I also subb...