Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 218
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place golden beets in a shallow baking dish. Stir water and 2 tablespoons olive oil together in a small bowl and pour over beets, tossing them in the liquid to coat completely. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until beets are tender when pierced with a skewer, 45 to 55 minutes. Remove form oven, uncover, and let cool for 10 minutes. Slip skins off beets and cut them crosswise into thin 1/4-inch slices.
- Whisk 3 tablespoons olive oil and balsamic vinegar together in a small bowl. Add orange juice, honey, orange zest, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper and whisk until vinaigrette is well combined.
- Spread beets onto a plate and drizzle with vinaigrette. Toss gently with sliced red onion and season with parsley.
You might also like
Per Serving: 218 calories; 17.1 15.8 2.1 0 213 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Loved this, the golden beets are so pretty when cooked/sliced. I didn't have oranges so I used mandarins for the juice/zest. I also didn't have cayenne and forgot the honey but it turned out del...