Chocolate Cherry Coconut Scuffins
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 264
Original recipe yields 24 servings (48 mini muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 24-cup mini muffin tins or line cups with paper liners.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine coconut oil, butter, white sugar, turbinado sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on high speed until well combined, about 4 minutes. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add yogurt and almond extract and beat on medium-low to incorporate. Mix in flour mixture on the lowest speed until batter is just combined.
- Fold cherries, coconut, and milk chocolate chips into the batter. Fill muffin tins 3/4-full of batter using a small scoop.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Combine confectioners' sugar, cherry jam, and heavy cream in a small bowl; mix with a spoon until no lumps of confectioners' sugar are visible and glaze is smooth. Thin with more cream if needed. Drizzle over scuffins.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute milk for the heavy cream if desired.
Per Serving: 264 calories; 11 38.1 3.8 28 148 Full nutrition