Can't Wait Microwave Lava Cake
9 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients22 m servings 1526
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Grease a microwave-safe bowl or ramekins with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, water, eggs, and oil in a large bowl and beat with an electric blender on low speed until moistened, about 30 seconds. Increase to medium speed and beat for 2 minutes. Stir walnuts and chocolate chips into the batter. Pour half of the batter into the prepared microwave safe bowl or ramekins.
- Spoon chocolate frosting over the batter and spread evenly over the top. Pour the rest of the batter on top.
- Microwave until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean, 7 minutes for a bowl or 3 to 4 minutes for smaller ramekins. Remove from microwave and let rest, about 5 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Moist or pudding cake mixes work best.
- You can use any type of nuts besides walnuts.
- Editor's Note:
- The ingredients for making the cake are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on the box if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 1526 calories; 87 183.4 18.7 140 994 Full nutrition