Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Bites
"Chocolate peppermint cheesecake bites have a crunchy chocolate cookie layer on bottom with delicious peppermint chocolate cheesecake and bits of crushed candy cane and chocolate swirls on top. A winning combination for this holiday season! After they are done, store in the refrigerator."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 12 m servings 257 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 cheesecake bites)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line 18 muffin cups with foil baking cups.
- Combine chocolate wafer crumbs and butter in a medium bowl; divide mixture evenly among the prepared muffin cups, pressing firmly to form crusts.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 6 minutes. Let cool completely, about 30 minutes. Keep oven on.
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in sweetened condensed milk, eggs, vanilla extract, and peppermint extract into a smooth filling. Divide filling evenly over the cooled crusts.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is set, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Remove foil baking cups gently.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes. Drizzle melted chocolate over cheesecake bites and sprinkle with peppermint candies. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Per Serving: 257 calories; 15.4 g fat; 26.9 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 54 mg cholesterol; 194 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1