Sheet Pan Blueberry Muffin Tops
10 made it | 0 reviews |
"You won't need any muffin top pans for these quick and easy sheet pan blueberry muffin tops. You use a baking sheet to get the best part of these scrumptiously moist breakfast muffins that are bursting with blueberries, have golden crispy edges, and a sparkling sugar, buttery crust!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 233
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour, white sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Whisk together milk, cooled butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in a second bowl. Add to flour mixture and carefully mix together without overmixing. Fold in 1/2 cup blueberries.
- Pour batter onto the prepared sheet pan and smooth into a 1/2-inch layer with a spatula. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup blueberries over 1/3 of the batter, strawberries onto the middle 1/3, and banana slices over the last 1/3. Drizzle banana slices with caramel topping. Sprinkle everything with turbinado sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are just turning golden brown, about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, let cool for at least 10 minutes, and slice into squares.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute frozen blueberries and/or strawberries for the fresh, if preferred.
- When you are smoothing out the batter onto the sheet pan, you don't have to take it all the way to the edges, just enough to keep it in a thin layer.
Per Serving: 233 calories; 9.5 33.5 4.2 53 209 Full nutrition