Sheet Pan Blueberry Muffin Tops
10 made it | 0 reviews |
"You won't need any muffin top pans for these quick and easy sheet pan blueberry muffin tops. You use a baking sheet to get the best part of these scrumptiously moist breakfast muffins that are bursting with blueberries, have golden crispy edges, and a sparkling sugar, buttery crust!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 233
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour, white sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Whisk together milk, cooled butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in a second bowl. Add to flour mixture and carefully mix together without overmixing. Fold in 1/2 cup blueberries.
- Pour batter onto the prepared sheet pan and smooth into a 1/2-inch layer with a spatula. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup blueberries over 1/3 of the batter, strawberries onto the middle 1/3, and banana slices over the last 1/3. Drizzle banana slices with caramel topping. Sprinkle everything with turbinado sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are just turning golden brown, about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, let cool for at least 10 minutes, and slice into squares.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute frozen blueberries and/or strawberries for the fresh, if preferred.
- When you are smoothing out the batter onto the sheet pan, you don't have to take it all the way to the edges, just enough to keep it in a thin layer.
Per Serving: 233 calories; 9.5 33.5 4.2 53 209 Full nutrition
How can I make my cakes moist?
Why do my cakes fall?
My cakes do not rise evenly – they are tall in the middle, and slope down to the sides. What am I doing wrong?
Ask Your Question