Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 156
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a round baking dish with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Shape pizza dough into a log and cut into 16 pieces. Roll pieces into balls and place around the edges of the dish. Brush with remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Combine light cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic paste, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Spoon into the middle of the dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pizza dough is puffed up and golden, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Dip can be doubled and saved for a second batch by adding another brick of cream cheese and the other ingredients, which will use an entire can of drained artichoke hearts and a full bag of baby spinach that has been cooked in the microwave and drained well and an entire 8-ounce package of shredded mozzarella.
Per Serving: 156 calories; 7.9 15 5.4 11 382 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1