Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 550
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 baking dish)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Toss in chicken, onion powder, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and black pepper. Cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 7 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
- Whisk chicken broth and flour together in a bowl until well blended. Pour over the chicken in the skillet. Add half the Cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, cream, butter, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce; stir to combine. Continue stirring over medium heat until sauce starts to thicken, about 10 minutes. Stir cooked pasta into skillet.
- Pour chicken-pasta mixture into a glass baking dish. Sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is bubbly and melted, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Top with bread crumbs right before baking if desired.
Per Serving: 550 calories; 26.2 39.4 37 117 806 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1