Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 18 m servings 408
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine cornstarch and pepper in a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken pieces and shake bag to coat with cornstarch mixture.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken about 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Fagor(R)).
- Combine cashews, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ketchup, sweet chili sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, and sesame oil in a bowl. Pour over chicken.
- Close and lock lid. Select Slow Cook function. Cook on Low until flavors are well combined and chicken is cooked through, about 2 hours. Garnish with green onions.
- Cook's Note:
- Cashews will be softer if you add them in the beginning of the cooking process. If you like the cashews to have more of a crunch, add them right before serving.
Per Serving: 408 calories; 17.8 28.2 35.2 78 1368 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1