Almond Sponge Cakes with Nutella® hazelnut spread
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 83 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 mini cakes)
- In a mixing bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, almond flour and sifted all-purpose flour.
- Stir in egg whites and melted butter until well combined. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a mini muffin pan; divide batter equally among 24 muffin cups or in muffin pan.
- Bake on center rack for 12 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes in pan on rack; remove from pan.
- Use a toothpick to create a small hole in each cake.
- Spoon Nutella(R) into piping bag; fill each hole with 1/2 tsp of Nutella(R) hazelnut spread.
- Garnish tops with remaining Nutella(R) and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Per Serving: 83 calories; 4.5 g fat; 9.8 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 7 mg cholesterol; 30 mg sodium. Full nutrition