White Mousse with Crumble and Nutella® hazelnut spread
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 55 m servings 293
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Crumble: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. In large bowl, combine butter with sugar; mix in flour, hazelnuts and salt until the consistency of coarse meal.
- Spread in thin layer on prepared baking sheet; bake for about 20 minutes or until golden. Let cool completely.
- Mousse: Meanwhile, sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup cold water, whisking with a fork. Let stand for about 10 minutes or until softened. Pour cream into saucepan set over medium heat; stir in gelatin mixture until dissolved. Stir in chocolate until combined. Let cool completely.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold gently into chocolate mixture.
- Divide evenly among 8 dessert glasses or small bowls. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until chilled.
- Spoon Nutella(R) hazelnut spread into piping bag fitted with small, plain tip. Pipe Nutella(R) hazelnut spread decoratively on top of each serving. Sprinkle evenly with crumble.
Per Serving: 293 calories; 18.6 26.3 5.8 20 87 Full nutrition