White Mousse with Crumble and Nutella® hazelnut spread
5 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 55 m servings 293
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Crumble: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. In large bowl, combine butter with sugar; mix in flour, hazelnuts and salt until the consistency of coarse meal.
- Spread in thin layer on prepared baking sheet; bake for about 20 minutes or until golden. Let cool completely.
- Mousse: Meanwhile, sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup cold water, whisking with a fork. Let stand for about 10 minutes or until softened. Pour cream into saucepan set over medium heat; stir in gelatin mixture until dissolved. Stir in chocolate until combined. Let cool completely.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold gently into chocolate mixture.
- Divide evenly among 8 dessert glasses or small bowls. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until chilled.
- Spoon Nutella(R) hazelnut spread into piping bag fitted with small, plain tip. Pipe Nutella(R) hazelnut spread decoratively on top of each serving. Sprinkle evenly with crumble.
You might also like
Per Serving: 293 calories; 18.6 26.3 5.8 20 87 Full nutrition