Decorated Shortbread Cutouts with Nutella® hazelnut spread
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 103
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 cookie cutouts)
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, except for the Nutella(R) hazelnut spread, for 1 to 2 minutes until the dough becomes workable.
- Roll out the dough between 2 sheets of baking paper until it reaches a thickness of around 1/8th of an inch.
- Cut out the dough using a cookie cutter or a stencil.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and position the baking rack in the middle of the oven.
- Transfer the cookies onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 10 to 11 minutes. Remove from the oven and let them cool down on the tray.
- Fill a piping bag fitted with a small nozzle (about 1/16th of an inch) with the Nutella(R) hazelnut spread and pipe 1/2 tbsp of Nutella(R) hazelnut spread on half of the cookies and assemble with the other half.
- Finish your cutout cookies with Nutella(R) hazelnut spread.
Per Serving: 103 calories; 5.7 11.7 1.2 11 39 Full nutrition