Mini Tiramisu with Nutella® hazelnut spread
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Nutella® hazelnut spread
"If you've decided to go for tiramisu as a Christmas treat, you've decided to embrace the Italian tradition while checking the ingredients and praying for a perfect coffee to enrich your delicacy. In the meantime, Nutella® hazelnut spread is patiently waiting to join the action with a clear mission: to give the tiramisu something extraordinary."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 406
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Custard: Place stainless steel bowl in freezer. Split vanilla bean lengthwise and scrape out seeds. In saucepan set over medium heat, combine milk and vanilla seeds; heat until steaming and simmering around edges (do not boil).
- In separate bowl, whisk together egg yolks, sugar, cornstarch and salt.
- Slowly pour hot milk mixture into egg yolk mixture, whisking until combined. Return to saucepan; cook, stirring constantly for 3 to 4 minutes, or until it is steaming and thickened.
- Transfer to stainless steel bowl from freezer; cover surface directly with plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes or until cooled completely.
- Tiramisu: In bowl, whip together cream, mascarpone and sugar until mixture is stiff. Stir in rum or wine. Gently fold in cooled custard.
- Divide half of the cream mixture among sixteen 1-cup dessert glasses or small bowls.
- Dip ladyfingers into coffee and arrange over top. Top with remaining cream mixture.
- Spoon Nutella(R) hazelnut spread into piping bag fitted with small, plain tip. Pipe about 1/2 tbsp Nutella(R) hazelnut spread over cream to resemble a Christmas tree. Place gold bead on top of each tree.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute 2 teaspoons vanilla extract for the vanilla bean.
Per Serving: 406 calories; 22.4 43 8.1 222 99 Full nutrition