Ingredients11 m servings 800
- Whisk together the 1/2 oz. Baileys Original Irish Cream, 4 oz. of whipping cream and 2 tbsp confectioners sugar until mixture forms soft peaks. Chill and put aside for topping the finished product.
- Combine 2 1/2 oz. of Baileys Original Irish Cream, 2 1/2 oz. of whipping cream, 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract and 2 eggs in a shallow dish.
- Dip the bread into the mixture while heating 1 tbsp butter in a pan for frying.
- Fry dipped bread until golden brown on each side.
- Top with whipped cream mixture.
- Stay Stylish, Drink Responsibly. Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur. 17% Alc/Vol. Paddington Bottling Co., Norwalk, CT.
Per Serving: 800 calories; 50.4 59.5 10.7 305 350 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Made these as a second breakfast for my family...yes second breakfast as they eat quite a bit especially on the weekends. Because I was making these for children I used Baileys non alcoholic iri...
This is really rich and good French toast. I think milk would have still worked fine and saved a few calories. I used regular bread and was able to make 5 pieces. The whipped cream is wonderful ...
I made this for my family (who loves french toast) tonight. Overall, prep was quite similar to regular french toast prep. I used challah bread and actually ran out of egg mixture, so I would dou...
This was definitely a treat! The recipe was easy and turned out delicious. We were able to make 5 slices of French Toast with the mixture and used thick cut bread. Next time around I would us...