Ingredients31 m servings 133
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine butter, white sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in eggs. Stir in vanilla extract and peppermint extract. Dissolve baking soda in hot water and mix into the batter.
- Combine flour, salt, and cream of tartar in a separate bowl. Add to the batter gradually; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are nicely browned, about 10 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets for 1 minute; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- Try using creme de menthe chocolate chips or chopped Andes® mints.
Per Serving: 133 calories; 6.2 19.1 1.4 18 80 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made these for church on Sunday, one batch with peppermint and one with almond. I didn't even get to sample one they were gone that quick.
Used tsp fresh lemon juice as I didn't have cream of tarter, twice the color first batch and 5 drops more second batch (I was making them to appeal to a 4 year old), 3/4 cup each of sugars, and...