Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients31 m servings 133
Original recipe yields 48 servings (4 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine butter, white sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in eggs. Stir in vanilla extract and peppermint extract. Dissolve baking soda in hot water and mix into the batter.
- Combine flour, salt, and cream of tartar in a separate bowl. Add to the batter gradually; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are nicely browned, about 10 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets for 1 minute; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- Try using creme de menthe chocolate chips or chopped Andes® mints.
Per Serving: 133 calories; 6.2 19.1 1.4 18 80 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1