Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 24 m servings 169
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen)
- Beat sugar and butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, egg yolk, green food coloring, and peppermint extract until smooth.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cream of tartar, and kosher salt in a separate bowl. Mix into egg mixture until dough comes together. Fold in chocolate chips. Cover dough and refrigerate until firm enough to scoop, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto the baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 169 calories; 8.1 23.4 2.1 30 132 Full nutrition