Pork and Vegetable Casserole
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"You can use any mild cheese that melts easily for this casserole. It is one of our family favorites and we make it often."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 605
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Season pork with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork until browned on all sides, 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Combine Gruyere cheese, cream, eggs, nutmeg, salt, and pepper in a bowl and stir together.
- Slice pork and layer pork, potatoes, mushrooms, and carrots into a casserole dish. Pour egg-cheese mixture on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and lightly browned on top, about 1 hour. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 605 calories; 39.7 29.3 34.7 244 276 Full nutrition