Autumn Apple Pepita Salad
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 374 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Toss pepitas with 1 teaspoon olive oil in a bowl; spread onto a baking sheet.
- Toast in the preheated oven until pepitas start to turn golden brown and become fragrant, about 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Combine 1/3 cup olive oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, mayonnaise, shallot, and black pepper together in a container with a tight-fitting lid. Screw on lid tightly and shake dressing vigorously.
- Toss the toasted pepitas, dressing, romaine lettuce, spinach, apple chips, cranberries, and bleu cheese together in a large bowl.
- Cook's Note:
- You can buy pepitas already roasted or raw.
Per Serving: 374 calories; 27.4 g fat; 30.4 g carbohydrates; 4.7 g protein; 7 mg cholesterol; 180 mg sodium. Full nutrition