Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients41 m servings 225
Original recipe yields 4 servings (6 cups)
- Heat chicken broth in a stock pot over medium heat until boiling. Add green onions; reduce heat and simmer until flavors are released, 1 to 2 minutes. Add bok choy, soy sauce, carrot, celery, ginger, peanut butter, sriracha, garlic, and sugar. Simmer until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil; stir in ramen and return to a boil. Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the ramen is tender yet firm to the bite, 2 to 5 minutes. Drain. Portion noodles into serving bowls.
- Place chicken into the pot of broth. Simmer until chicken is heated through, about 4 minutes. Pour soup over the noodles.
- Cook's Notes:
- Sesame oil can be substituted for the peanut butter.
- Use any kind of Asian-style noodles.
Per Serving: 225 calories; 8.3 20.8 17.1 35 3165 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was excellent! Down in the footnotes the recipe submitter said that sesame oil could be used instead of peanut butter. I love the flavor of sesame oil and do not keep peanut butter on hand ...