Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 282
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook celery, sweet onion, and garlic until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Combine rice, green onions, raisins, curry powder, salt, saffron, and cayenne pepper in a 9x13-inch baking pan; stir well. Stir in the celery mixture and chicken stock. Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until rice is tender, about 35 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes; fluff with a fork.
- Cook's Note:
- Green onions may be replaced with 1/4 cup fresh chives, if desired.
Per Serving: 282 calories; 6.9 51.3 4.6 8 591 Full nutrition