Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 106
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread banana slices out onto the prepared baking sheet, making sure slices are not touching. Brush slices with lemon juice.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 90 minutes. Check bananas, lifting slices up to separate from the paper once or twice. Continue baking until bananas are dried out, 30 to 90 minutes more.
- Let bananas cool until crispy, at least 5 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- If your bananas are too ripe, they'll be more difficult to slice. Slice into 1/4-centimeter slices if using metric units.
- If bananas don't start to go crispy after 5 minutes of cooling time, pop them back in for another 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 106 calories; 0.4 27.2 1.3 0 1 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Recipe was terrible!!!! I started baking at 12:30 and their not done at 3:45 the ones that I cut paper thin aren’t crunchy at all. The middles of the slices are black.
I made these and followed the instructions. After 90 minutes I took them out to cool thinking they would firm up to be "chips", but they just stayed mushy. Maybe I needed to bake them longer??...