Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 27 m servings 401
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic; stir in onion, sweet peppers, and green bell pepper. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook until tender, 4 to 6 minutes. Add green chiles and stewed tomatoes; cook until heated through, 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Spread mixture over the bottom of the prepared casserole dish.
- Whisk soy milk and eggs together in a large bowl until well blended. Add flour, cilantro, oregano, and cumin. Season with salt and pepper. Blend very well with the whisk until most of the lumps are gone.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend on top of pepper mixture in the casserole. Pour in egg mixture and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a fork inserted in the middle comes out clean and the top and sides are just beginning to crisp, about 45 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 401 calories; 22.1 31.9 20.9 273 1772 Full nutrition