Spicy Tuna Vegetable Bake
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 18 m servings 268
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook rotini until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Mix soup, sour cream, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, black pepper, and celery salt together in a bowl. Stir in rotini, tuna, mushrooms, carrots, green beans, and red onion.
- Pour into a casserole dish and sprinkle top evenly with Colby-Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 10 28.9 17.9 34 407 Full nutrition