Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 284
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine green beans, corn, soup, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, celery, and onion in a bowl. Mix thoroughly. Pour vegetable mixture into a 8-inch square baking dish and spread evenly.
- Combine crackers and melted butter in a small bowl. Mix well, coating crackers with the butter. Pour over the vegetable mixture in the baking dish and spread evenly without stirring. Sprinkle almonds on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I normally leave out the celery and the almonds.
Per Serving: 284 calories; 19.7 21 8.2 44 749 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1