Easiest Coquito Ever
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 460
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 cups)
- Combine coconut milk, condensed milk, evaporated milk, cream of coconut, egg yolks, and cinnamon stick in a blender; blend until cinnamon stick is broken into tiny bits.
- Pour rum into a clean bottle. Add the milk and egg mixture and shake the bottle vigorously. Refrigerate; the coquito will thicken as it cools.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use ground cinnamon but your drink will be a dull brown.
- You can use up to 8 fluid ounces rum.
- I prefer to store this in something with a wide mouth, even though typically you might see coquito in empty soda bottles or milk jugs. I find that the thickened drink is hard to pour from bottles with small openings.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe contains raw egg. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw egg. Learn more about egg safety from our article, Making Your Eggs Safe.
Per Serving: 460 calories; 23.7 48.7 8.4 80 130 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1