Eggnog Bread Pudding with Coquito Sauce
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 388 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9x5-inch loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Mix bread and raisins together in a bowl; transfer mixture to the loaf pan.
- Beat eggnog, eggs, white sugar, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Pour over the bread mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Melt brown sugar and butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add cream and rum; simmer until sauce thickens and is reduced to 1 1/2 cups, about 5 minutes. Serve warm over the bread pudding.
Per Serving: 388 calories; 18.6 g fat; 49.2 g carbohydrates; 6.6 g protein; 143 mg cholesterol; 191 mg sodium. Full nutrition