Creamy Potato-Brussels Sprouts Casserole
Ingredients50 m servings 413
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until softened, about 10 minutes. Add Brussels sprouts and cook for 5 minutes more. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking dish.
- Beat heavy cream in a chilled glass or metal bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Beat eggs in a separate bowl until foamy, 2 to 3 minutes, and generously season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Stir in Cheddar cheese. Fold in whipped cream.
- Place drained potatoes and Brussels sprouts in the prepared baking dish. Cover evenly with egg-cream mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is lightly browned, 25 to 35 minutes.
Per Serving: 413 calories; 26.4 34.4 13 134 209 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This unbelievably delicious! I ate half the pan, and only concern for my table mate made me hold back from eating the whole thing. I am not a big Brussels sprouts fan, or rather, I was not a ...
soo good! I used a gruyere-Swiss cheese mixture instead of Cheddar cause I had it left over from making fondue and sprinkled some extra cheese on top. do NOT skimp on the cream - you want to cov...