Keto Zucchini Chips
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 21
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine lime zest, lime juice, paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Place zucchini slices in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle lime mixture on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and crispy, 45 to 60 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- A mandoline comes in very handy when slicing zucchinis.
Per Serving: 21 calories; 0.3 4.4 1.5 0 332 Full nutrition