Ingredients1 h 8 m servings 282
- Rinse quinoa in a fine-mesh sieve until water runs clear. Combine 1 1/2 cups water, quinoa, and salt in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cover. Cook until tender, 18 to 20 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a shallow 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add broccoli, cover, and steam until tender, about 3 minutes. Drain.
- Combine chicken, cream of broccoli soup, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, milk, stevia powder, pepper, and nutmeg in a large bowl. Stir in quinoa and broccoli. Spoon mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is bubbly and edges are golden, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Omit the chicken if you want to serve this as a side dish.
- Bake in individual ramekins for 20 to 25 minutes if preferred.
Per Serving: 282 calories; 12.7 18 23.5 52 385 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This recipe is super yummy! I used a gluten-free soup mix instead of canned soup. I chopped and sauteed boneless chicken instead of using rotisserie chicken. For the quinoa and steamed broccoli,...
Really good way to make a quinoa casserole! I like full flavor so I added 1 teaspoon curry & 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder. Yum!
Made this tonight, but used a raw chicken breast cut up in small chunks in place of rotisserie chicken because that is what I had on hand. Since I figured the raw chicken would be juicier I also...