Ingredients1 h 8 m servings 282 cals
- Rinse quinoa in a fine-mesh sieve until water runs clear. Combine 1 1/2 cups water, quinoa, and salt in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cover. Cook until tender, 18 to 20 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a shallow 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add broccoli, cover, and steam until tender, about 3 minutes. Drain.
- Combine chicken, cream of broccoli soup, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, milk, stevia powder, pepper, and nutmeg in a large bowl. Stir in quinoa and broccoli. Spoon mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is bubbly and edges are golden, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Omit the chicken if you want to serve this as a side dish.
- Bake in individual ramekins for 20 to 25 minutes if preferred.
Per Serving: 282 calories; 12.7 g fat; 18 g carbohydrates; 23.5 g protein; 52 mg cholesterol; 385 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Really good way to make a quinoa casserole! I like full flavor so I added 1 teaspoon curry & 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder. Yum!
Surprisingly delicious. Wasn’t sure about this recipe with the low amount of reviews but yum. I didn’t use nutmeg (not a fan) or the Steva powder. Added garlic salt to taste and used boneless ...