Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients41 m servings 397
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Place sausage in the bottom of the prepared dish.
- Saute potatoes, onion, and green bell pepper in the same skillet until tender, about 6 minutes. Place mixture over the sausage. Sprinkle 1 cup Cheddar cheese on top.
- Beat eggs and milk together in a bowl and pour into the casserole dish. Add the rest of the Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and slightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 397 calories; 26.8 15.9 23 249 760 Full nutrition