Powerhouse Egg Casserole
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 240
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix potatoes, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, rosemary, and sea salt together in a bowl. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and tender, stirring once, about 35 minutes.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute onion until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add kale and tomatoes; cook until wilted, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Pour onion mixture into a bowl. Add the roasted potatoes, eggs, Greek yogurt, milk, water, feta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; whisk until combined, adding more water if needed. Pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is solid, about 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- For the potatoes I used the Roasted Rosemary Potatoes recipe. If you don't have the time, you can substitute frozen diced potatoes. Just make sure to defrost and drain.
Per Serving: 240 calories; 14.7 10.6 17.5 380 629 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Tasted great! Everybody went back for seconds. It took a bit longer to set for me (maybe 35 min).
The egg dish was very thin and flat. Not enough filling to fill up a 9X13 pan. I would make it again but increase the volume. The overall flavor was very good.