Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 200
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 medium casserole)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread sweet potatoes evenly over the bottom of the prepared dish.
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat. Add turkey sausage and spinach; cook and stir until turkey is browned and spinach is wilted, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Add to sweet potatoes.
- Crack egg whites into a large bowl; add almond milk, sage, red pepper flakes, thyme, oregano, basil, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Stir well. Pour egg mixture over the top of the casserole. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 45 minutes. Cut casserole into 6 pieces.
You might also like
Per Serving: 200 calories; 8.1 9.5 22.7 58 813 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1