Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 271
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish with 1 tablespoon coconut oil.
- Place grated sweet potatoes in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Heat 2 tablespoons coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add sausage and onion. Cook and stir until sausage is browned and onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Place mixture in the baking dish on top of the potatoes.
- Mix eggs, coconut milk, sage, salt, pepper, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Pour mixture into the baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Use nitrate-free sausage if possible.
Per Serving: 271 calories; 19.8 13.8 10.3 117 593 Full nutrition