Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 419 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole )
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine chicken and Buffalo wing sauce in a bowl.
- Combine hash browns, cream of celery soup, blue cheese dressing, celery, and Cheddar cheese in another bowl. Transfer to the prepared baking dish. Place chicken on top in a single layer. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking until chicken is no longer pink in the center, 25 to 30 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- Use ranch dressing in place of blue cheese if you prefer.
Per Serving: 419 calories; 25 g fat; 28 g carbohydrates; 22.1 g protein; 61 mg cholesterol; 1056 mg sodium. Full nutrition