Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 419
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole )
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine chicken and Buffalo wing sauce in a bowl.
- Combine hash browns, cream of celery soup, blue cheese dressing, celery, and Cheddar cheese in another bowl. Transfer to the prepared baking dish. Place chicken on top in a single layer. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking until chicken is no longer pink in the center, 25 to 30 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use ranch dressing in place of blue cheese if you prefer.
Per Serving: 419 calories; 25 28 22.1 61 1056 Full nutrition