Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 378
Original recipe yields 3 servings (3 chicken breasts)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning together in a bowl. Coat chicken breasts in the mixture and arrange in an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute garlic until tender, about 2 minutes. Whisk in flour to form a paste, about 3 minutes. Add cream; cook and stir until paste is thickened, about 7 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper. Add spinach; cook and stir until heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Pour spinach mixture over chicken breasts in the baking dish; top with any remaining Parmesan cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 30 to 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
Per Serving: 378 calories; 24.5 7.8 32.6 139 359 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This turned out quite tasty and is pretty easy to throw together with pantry/freezer staples. I'm keto, so instead of using flour, I whisked about 1/4 tsp of konjac powder into the heavy cream ...