Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 11 m servings 414
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower, cover, and steam until tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer cauliflower to a food processor; process using the shredding blade. Transfer cauliflower to the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Refill steamer with water and return to a boil. Add broccoli, cover, and steam until tender, about 5 minutes. Arrange broccoli on top of the shredded cauliflower. Cover with cooked chicken.
- Combine Alfredo sauce, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, onion soup mix, and garlic in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir until hot and melted, about 2 minutes. Spread sauce over the chicken. Top with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly on top, 30 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you desire, you can make a breaded topping by toasting bread crumbs in a little butter and spreading them on top. I've done this with low-carb bread.
Per Serving: 414 calories; 30.3 10 27.3 94 1091 Full nutrition