Ingredients1 h 6 m servings 306
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss cauliflower in a bowl with lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour into a baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until softened, about 30 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken sausage; cook and stir until browned, about 6 minutes. Drain sausage on a paper towel-lined plate. Slice into 1-inch pieces.
- Mix sausage into the baked cauliflower mixture in the baking dish; sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Spread 8 dollops of ricotta cheese evenly across the top. Sprinkle red pepper flakes on top.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Broil until cauliflower and ricotta are lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle fresh parsley on top.
Per Serving: 306 calories; 16.6 16.9 23.6 81 1159 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was odd. It was an odd combination of ingredients, and the dish ended up kind of watery. The ricotta didn’t really do much in terms of flavor. Overall, I didn’t love it, but I didn’t dislik...
This recipe surprised my husband who is not a big cauliflower fan. For half, I added some red sauce for him. An instant hit! It is now on regular dinner rotation.