Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 509 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 2-quart casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange chicken in the bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Combine cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and milk in a small bowl; mix well. Pour over the chicken.
- Toss stuffing mix with melted butter in a bowl, adding hot water to moisten. Sprinkle stuffing over chicken in the casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Margarine can be substituted for the butter if desired.
Per Serving: 509 calories; 32.7 g fat; 27.6 g carbohydrates; 25.5 g protein; 116 mg cholesterol; 942 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1