Ingredients40 m servings 509
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange chicken in the bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Combine cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and milk in a small bowl; mix well. Pour over the chicken.
- Toss stuffing mix with melted butter in a bowl, adding hot water to moisten. Sprinkle stuffing over chicken in the casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Margarine can be substituted for the butter if desired.
Per Serving: 509 calories; 32.7 27.6 25.5 116 942 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I make a very similar dish but instead of sour cream and milk I use cream of mushroom soup and chicken broth. I sauteed onions and celery in the butter, seasoned with salt, pepper and sage and p...
I want to remember this recipe with the tweak I made. I added celery and dried cranberries before the stuffing topping.