Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 709
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine rice, cream of chicken soup, and cream of mushroom soup in a large bowl. Mix in vegetables, shredded chicken, 1 cup Mexican cheese blend, and salsa. Transfer chicken mixture to a baking pan. Sprinkle remaining cheese evenly on top.
- Melt margarine in a skillet over medium heat. Add bread crumbs, stirring constantly until the crumbs turn golden brown, about 5 minutes. Pour bread crumbs evenly over the chicken mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Colby cheese may be used in place of the Mexican cheese blend.
Per Serving: 709 calories; 38.7 52.7 38 106 1877 Full nutrition