Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 228 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cupcakes)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line two 12-cup muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Mix sugar, buttermilk, eggs, oil, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract together in a large bowl. Stir in pineapple, carrots, and coconut.
- Combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a separate bowl. Stir flour mixture gently into the carrot mixture. Fill lined muffin cups about 3/4-full of batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into a cupcake comes out clean, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool, at least 25 minutes.
- Blend confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, butter, and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla extract together in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy. Frost the cooled cupcakes.
- Cook's Note:
- This can be baked in two 8-inch round pans.
Per Serving: 228 calories; 11.9 g fat; 28.2 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein; 44 mg cholesterol; 338 mg sodium. Full nutrition