Luscious Carrot Cupcakes
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 2 m servings 483 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons oil, eggs, brown sugar, and grated carrots together, in that order, in a bowl.
- Mix flour, cinnamon, baking powder, vanilla sugar, and salt together in a separate bowl. Add flour mixture to oil mixture and stir to combine. Fill 12 cups of a muffin tin with the batter.
- Bake on the middle rack of the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 12 to 15 minutes; do not overbake. Cool completely before frosting, about 45 minutes.
- Mix confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, butter, lemon juice, and lemon zest together in a bowl; stir until the icing reaches a smooth, thick, and creamy texture. Cover icing with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, at least 30 minutes, before topping cupcakes.
Per Serving: 483 calories; 19 g fat; 76.1 g carbohydrates; 4.3 g protein; 64 mg cholesterol; 225 mg sodium. Full nutrition