Hot Bacon Cheese Jalepeno Dip (Pumpkin Optional)
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 308
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place cream cheese and Monterey Jack cheese in top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a baking pan.
- Mix bacon, green salsa, green onions, and jalapeno peppers in with the cheese.
- Bake dip in the preheated oven until warm and bubbly, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- For Halloween, spoon dip into a hollowed-out pumpkin and heat in oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until bubbly.
- Reduced-fat cream cheese may be substituted for regular cream cheese, if desired.
- Cheese may be melted in the microwave instead of a double boiler. Finish dip in a slow cooker instead of the oven, if preferred.
Per Serving: 308 calories; 25.9 2.1 16.1 75 870 Full nutrition