Tartiflette (French Cheese and Potato Casserole)
made it | 0 reviews |
"This French cheese and potato casserole is called tartiflette in France: potatoes combined with fried onions and bacon, smothered with delicious French cheese, and baked to golden deliciousness! All you need is a green salad on the side."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 323 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and cool until easily handled. Peel and slice potatoes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and cook onions until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add potatoes and bacon, cover, and simmer over medium-low heat for 15 minutes. Add wine, salt, and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a baking dish.
- Transfer potato mixture to the prepared baking dish and cover with Reblochon cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and slightly browned, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 323 calories; 10.9 g fat; 35.3 g carbohydrates; 10.9 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 378 mg sodium. Full nutrition