Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients53 m servings 590
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a shallow platter and lay chicken breasts on top. Rub with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken breasts until browned, about 4 minutes per side.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish. Place tomatoes and green onions in the baking dish and pour chicken broth on top.
- Combine mustard, rosemary, and thyme in a small bowl and brush onto chicken breasts. Place chicken breasts on top of the vegetables in the baking dish. Cover with Gruyere cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the middle rack until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Per Serving: 590 calories; 38.7 9.3 51.5 148 550 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1