Ingredients53 m servings 590
- Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a shallow platter and lay chicken breasts on top. Rub with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken breasts until browned, about 4 minutes per side.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish. Place tomatoes and green onions in the baking dish and pour chicken broth on top.
- Combine mustard, rosemary, and thyme in a small bowl and brush onto chicken breasts. Place chicken breasts on top of the vegetables in the baking dish. Cover with Gruyere cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the middle rack until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Per Serving: 590 calories; 38.7 9.3 51.5 148 550 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was really tasty and full of flavor! I made the recipe exactly as written, except I added the cheese in the last 10 mins of baking. The herbs and mustard provide a nice bunch of flavor, com...
This was ok, not as good as I anticipated. Nothing wrong, just nothing great. Not sure I would make again.
I made this almost exactly as written, I misread the Ingredients and ending up getting spicy brown mustard and no spices so I used the mustard and an Italian mix. I added green beans to the bott...