Ingredients2 h 55 m servings 232
- Combine crushed cookies, mascarpone cheese, and Irish cream liqueur in a bowl; mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop small portions of the cookie mixture using a melon baller or small cookie scoop and roll into twenty 1-inch balls. Lay on the prepared baking sheet and chill in the refrigerator for about 45 minutes.
- Place white chocolate in top of a double boiler over lightly simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Dip cheesecake balls into melted chocolate and return to fridge to chill until chocolate has hardened completely, about 1 hour.
- Place dark chocolate in top of a double boiler over lightly simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Drizzle dark chocolate over chilled cheesecake balls. Allow to set, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- I used white chocolate cookies but you can use dark or milk chocolate on the inside. If you find white chocolate too sweet there's no reason why you can't use milk chocolate to coat the balls too.
Per Serving: 232 calories; 14.3 22.2 3.1 20 53 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
excellent recipe. I made it with dark chocolate as the first dip and the white chocolate as second drizzle. Big success.
Awesome! I used fudge striped cookies, dipped in chocolate, then drizzled with the white. I made these as part of my holiday goodie give-away, but I don't think they will make it into the bags...