Ingredients43 m servings 671
- Combine mayonnaise and ranch dressing mix in a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag to make the marinade. Place chicken in the bag, squish around to cover, and refrigerate while preparing the other ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a large rimmed baking sheet the size of your oven with olive oil.
- Place red potatoes and baby carrots along the outer edges of the baking sheet, leaving room in the middle for the chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour breadcrumbs into a bowl or onto a plate. Remove chicken from marinade and drain off excess marinade. Coat chicken in the breadcrumbs and place on the baking sheet with some room in between the pieces.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 25 to 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Turn on the oven's broiler and broil for an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- My kids love squishing around the mayonnaise and dressing mix in the gallon-sized plastic bag. You can also use premade ranch dressing but you may want to thicken it up slightly with extra mayonnaise.
Per Serving: 671 calories; 53.6 21 25.9 86 1035 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
I did make some changes in the preparation but not with the ingredients. Instead of using so much mayonnaise I decided to mix about 3 Tbsp mayonnaise with about 1 Tbsp dry ranch. I brushed this ...
This was amazingly easy to make. The chicken was moist and flavorful. My family asked me to make it again. The one pan clean up was great too.
Excellent! I had to use gluten free bread crumbs, but this still turned out so tasty. My family requested I make this again this week! My husband asked that I add two more chicken breasts to ...
No changes made, the carrots turned out hard. Don't know what I could have done different, I cooked it 10 extra minutes in hoping they would soften. It didn't work. The potatoes and chicken were...
My family loved this! I followed the recipe and It was easy to prepare. The chicken was moist on the inside and crispy on the outside. I used organic baby rainbow carrots make the dish colorfu...
This was delicious. I did not use a large enough sheet pan for all of the vegetables I tried cramming on - that meant it took longer to cook, but well worth it.
I couldn’t get hold of ranch mix in the UK so just used ranch dressing instead of mayo etc. I jazzed it up with some Brussels sprouts and some kalettes. It was nice enough to make again and clea...