Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 27 m servings 450
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Combine beef, mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, milk, onions, and Worcestershire sauce in a slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low for 5 to 7 hours. Stir in cream cheese until well dissolved; cook for 1 hour more.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook fusilli in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain. Serve stroganoff over fusilli and garnish with sour cream.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use a high-quality cream of mushroom soup, don't buy a cheap brand. It makes a difference.
- No need to add extra liquid for the condensed soup, this is what the milk is for.
Per Serving: 450 calories; 25.3 23.9 29.4 106 738 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1