Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 27 m servings 450
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Combine beef, mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, milk, onions, and Worcestershire sauce in a slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low for 5 to 7 hours. Stir in cream cheese until well dissolved; cook for 1 hour more.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook fusilli in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain. Serve stroganoff over fusilli and garnish with sour cream.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use a high-quality cream of mushroom soup, don't buy a cheap brand. It makes a difference.
- No need to add extra liquid for the condensed soup, this is what the milk is for.
Per Serving: 450 calories; 25.3 23.9 29.4 106 738 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1