Easy Pasta Bake with Leek and Cheese
made it | 0 reviews |
"A quick and easy pasta bake with leek and cheese that I often make during the week. If you like, you can add ham or bacon to the noodles."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients31 m servings 721 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain.
- Bring a second large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and cook leek for 2 minutes while penne is cooking. Drain well.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C). Grease a baking dish with some butter.
- Heat cream and butter in a saucepan over low heat until hot. Whisk in Emmentaler cheese until melted. Season with salt and pepper. Mix cooked penne and leek and add to the prepared baking dish. Pour cheese sauce on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 721 calories; 43.2 g fat; 62.8 g carbohydrates; 23.9 g protein; 142 mg cholesterol; 225 mg sodium. Full nutrition